Zazzle Stars
This network is for Artists and Shop Owners! If you own and operate at least one Shop, enter your shop url at sign up. We highly recommend Zazzle as a selling platform, but support and use many, such as StorEnvy, Meylah, and more.

If you would like to open your own free Zazzle Store, please check out the http://www.zazzle.com/timechasers* store, and then join up to create your own! This will also help support this website, by supporting the webmasters ventures.

Allons-y!
Zazzle Stars
This network is for Artists and Shop Owners! If you own and operate at least one Shop, enter your shop url at sign up. We highly recommend Zazzle as a selling platform, but support and use many, such as StorEnvy, Meylah, and more.

If you would like to open your own free Zazzle Store, please check out the http://www.zazzle.com/timechasers* store, and then join up to create your own! This will also help support this website, by supporting the webmasters ventures.

Allons-y!
Zazzle Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find Shops from~ZAZZLE~ETSY~MEYLAH~STORENVY~ZIBBET~and Many More!

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO USE OUR EXTENSIVE SHARE FEATURES

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZS Admin
Admin
Admin
ZS Admin

HOW TO USE OUR EXTENSIVE SHARE FEATURES Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO USE OUR EXTENSIVE SHARE FEATURES HOW TO USE OUR EXTENSIVE SHARE FEATURES I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 5:57 pm

THE TOOLBAR

Currently the toolbar being used on this site is capable of showing you alerts, and directing guests
to our other connections such as Twitter, Facebook, and more. It does not have a chat module because
we have a private chat built in here onsite. Following is a brief summary of the toolbar.

The toolbar is on all pages and, I think this will be good for activity, and hopefully it won't
cause any problem for those of you who have older browsers. You can
slide it away from your view, by clicking the little arrows on the
upper right side.... There are many share features (I will talk about them too ;-)

From Right To Left

if you use the post box above, your post will register on the perspective page and page subject you
are viewing. This will enable multiple discussions, which are targeted to the proper discussions,
on our multiple sites (blogs, etc).

This is also where you will find quick notes and updates from Admin, as well as the ability to make
and leave your own posts and comments. Be advised, the comments box IS NOT private, but IS public.
Anyone can leave comments there, and it will be checked regularly and maintained. It is there
for your enjoyment, but I advice you to have fun chatting with it, but leave personal, and or
important info, links, etc. OUT for your own protection!

EVentually I may be installing our site toolbar on any related site in our network,
one by one, to create a universal, and community experience.

NEWS

This little icon is where you will find any site announcements that were made.
It will pop up on you once every new visit. You cverything that is posted in the public forums
(not private forums) you will find the feeds running in this little box if clicked.

RSS

This little box is a feed deisplaying all the site posts made in the public forums,
including any updates you all make to your shops. When you make a new post in your shop thread,
it will display your shop thread at the top of the feed, so everyone on the site, (or any site the toolbat is on)
can see your updates, via network rss.

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

Yep, we have one! Please join us on Facebook!

BLOG

Why yes, there is a blog, on Blogger.

TWITTER FEED

Read, Follow, Tweet to ZazzleStars on Twitter. Clicking brings up the rss feed.

TRANSLATE

Website translation into over 20 other languages!

jumping to the left side......

FZ HOME

I have installed the Toolbar on our Blogger, so this icon is to take the user back here (Home)

TWITTER

Quick tweets to Twitter!

SHARE ICON

Click this icon, and the Add This library of share features comes up. Please do share us with your friends,
and the rest of the world.

This is quite an extensive share feature,
By clicking the SHARE icon, a share box will pop over, with all the favorite share sites, including FB, Twitter,
and StumbleUpon. PLEASE use it often, share your shop updates, articles, posts, and even freebies as much as you
can with the rest of the internet. It WILL bring members, ranking, and attention to our humble place.

This same set of resources can also be found by using the link at the top right of every post/thread/
It says SHARE and next to it it says Actions....

PINTEREST or Pin

Share public posts on Pinterest as images that become links back to your posted image.

FACEBOOK LIKE BUTTON

Like us on Facebook!

GooglePLUS

Do take the time to recommend us to Google if you like what you see or read.

NOTE: as icons and services are added, some icons may be hidden in the center of the toolbar.
This would depend on your screen size, etc. You may not see what is there, unless you click the center number.

TOOLS

HERE ARE SOME OF THE RESOURCES ONSITE.
WE HAVE GRAPHIC EDITORS FOR YOU TO EXPERIMENT AND CREATE WITH.
DESIGN NEW FASHIONS, DRAW OR PAINT PICTURES ETC.

WANT TO PURCHASE AN AD ON ZAZZLE STARS?
Learn how, click the below link!
ADVERTISE

LOOK HERE FOR A GROWING LIST OF TOOLS!

GRAPHIC EDITOR

COLLAGE CREATOR

3D BANNER MAKER

LUNA PIC

PICTURE RESIZER

DeviantArt MURO

HANDY WIDGETS Page 1

PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE RESOURCES CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED WHILE LOGGED IN!

CHAT

The onsite Chat module is hidden from non logged in members. It resides on the Forum Index Page.
You can call it up by clciking the link "Chatbox" in the upper left corner, and it will open in a
new pop up page. This particular chat module is not guest friendly, so you may feel safe from the entire internet!

SIDE BAR

There are some of the same features there as well, easy access to Facebook, Twitter, and Google+

NOTE:
There are other share features/options here, but I will update this as I have time. This should give you guys a good
start as to how awesome your promotional abilities can be.

There is one thing I have noticed however, that StumbleUpon seems to be unfriendly to this platform, I am imagining someone using this platform abused it somehow, but they apparantly have the forumotion platform on a ban list, there are work arounds for it, but I use Tumbr anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zazzle.com/timechasers* http://meylah.com/DigiScrapCafe

HOW TO USE OUR EXTENSIVE SHARE FEATURES

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zazzle Stars :: Information Hub :: Site Help & Tips-